Skip navigation links
Fayette County New Website
About Us
Doing Business With Us
e-Services and Forms
Skip navigation links
County GovernmentExpand County Government
Court of Common PleasExpand Court of Common Pleas
Elected OfficialsExpand Elected Officials
Frequently Asked Questions
Fayette County > Prison
Can you give an inmate a message?
     Unfortunately, this is impossible due to the amount of inmates we have,
     however, we encourage you to keep in touch by writing or visiting
     the inmate.
When is an inmate's court date?
     We do not have that information readily available.
How can I retrieve personal property?
    The inmate must fill out a Request Slip form.  The request will be reviewed
    and the property will be given on the next appropriate visiting day.