Petition for Appointment of Guardian
- Initially, an Attorney must file a Petition for Appointment of Guardian with the Court by bring the said Petition to the Register of Wills/Clerk of the Orphans' Court Office with filing fees.
- A copy must be presented to the Court Administrators Office with Certificate of Presentation, receipt for filing fee, and Proposed Order for a hearing date.
- Guardians are then required to file an Inventory within 3 months.
- Annual Reports should be filed at least once within the first 12 months of his/her appointment and at east annually thereafter.
- In addition, within 60 days of death of the incapacitated person, the Guardian shall fall a final report with the Court.
Attached below is a copy of the Guardian's Inventory and the Annual Report of The Guardian of the Person.
Please note: As of July 1, 2018 the forms listed below are current required forms. No other forms will be accepted.
Guardianship inventory for incapacitated person.pdf
Guardianship inventory for minor.pdf
Report of guardian for the estate.pdf
Report of guardian for the person.pdf
The AOPC GTS System can be accessed below: